Eggs and toast make for a classic breakfast, which is why we partnered with Great Nations Eat for this post.
I love a quick egg and a slice of toast for breakfast. It's soft, comforting, and just enough to start the day. Combine the two into a quick baked bite and it's a grab-and-go breakfast you're going to love. Using a muffin tin lets you make several servings at once, saving you time on busy mornings.
- 3 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3 slices of bread, toasted
1/2 cup shredded cheese (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F.
- Place the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl, and whisk for a few seconds until light and airy.
- Lightly grease the muffin tin and set aside.
- Use a juice glass to cut out 6 rounds from the three slices of bread and place them at the bottom of muffin cups.
- Sprinkle the tops of the toast with cheese, then evenly distribute the eggs.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Carefully remove from the muffin tin, and enjoy!
Want more muffin tin recipes? Click here for more.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American
- 6 baked eggs
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds