- 1/4 cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
1/2 cup Bull's Eye Raging Buffalo Barbecue Sauce, divided
1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 ounces salad greens, torn
1 stalk celery, sliced
1 small carrot, shredded
1/4 cup Athenos blue cheese, crumbled
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing and half the barbecue sauce until blended.
- Brush chicken with oil and grill 6 minutes on each side. Brush with half the remaining barbecue sauce and grill 1 to 2 minutes or until fully cooked, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Slice chicken and toss with salad greens, celery, carrots, and cheese in large bowl. Add the dressing mixture and mix gently.
- Salads, Main Dishes
- North American
- 6 servings