Use your favorite hot sauce and taste as you add for the right amount of heat for you.
- 1 8-ounce package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Combine ingredients in microwaveable bowl and heat on high for 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and dip is heated through, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables.
- Dips, Appetizers
- 40 2-tablespoon servings