A good cup of coffee just begs for a sweet side bite, so a snack bread is a perfect slice. And this mocha-swirl bread is filled with the flavor of coffee and cream. You might catch yourself reaching for some morning, noon, and night.
- For the bread
1/3 cup butter
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup coffee
2 cups flour
1/2 baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
- For the filling
8 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup International Delight® Iced Mocha
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until it's smooth. Add the coffee and egg and whip until incorporated
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flower, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and iced mocha until smooth.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan and then pour one third of the batter in the base of the pan. Top with half of the cream cheese mixture. Then cover with another third of the batter and the remaining cream cheese. Finish with a final layer of the batter.
- Use a knife to marble the cream cheese and batter together then bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- North American