- 3 ripe, fresh California avocados
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1 cup sugar
3 cups heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of salt
1/8 teaspoon lemon zest
- Halve the avocados and remove the pits.
- Measure and add the milk, sugar, cream, honey, vanilla, and salt to the blender. Scoop in the avocados. Pulse on low until smooth.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and add the zested lemon. Gently whisk to incorporate.
- Place the base in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add to the ice cream machine and process for 20 minutes or until completely churned. Serve immediately or chill for at least 4 hours for a harder ice cream.
- Desserts, Ice cream
- North American
- 6 Servings
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Dean Lipoff