Everyone loves a sundae on a hot Summer afternoon, so make it easy with this solution to melting messes. Layer together crumbled cookies, bananas, and Greek yogurt in mini mason jars for cold treats whenever you want them. Top with chocolate sauce and a cherry, and it's simply delicious.
- 1/2 cup crumbled vanilla cookies
1 cup Chobani® Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 banana, sliced
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
4 maraschino cherries
- Divide the crumbled vanilla cookies between the 4 mini quart mason jars.
- Mix the Chobani® Greek Yogurt and vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- Layer on a few banana slices, then distribute the yogurt between the jars.
- Top with the chocolate sauce and a cherry. Screw on the lid and toss in the freezer. Once they're frozen, the treats can be enjoyed straight from the freezer or let come to room temperature for a cool dessert.
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American
- 4 sundaes
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds