Making a simple dinner is what Summer calls for. This easy recipe is inspired by ingredients found in Garnier's line of Whole Blends.
No one wants to spend any time in the kitchen when it's hot outside — hello, grill! This recipe for coconut shrimp uses basic ingredients that combine together into a light dish that's so simple yet elevated for serving to guests. Finish with fresh lime and serve alongside fluffy rice or grilled vegetables.
- 2 pounds shrimp, cleaned with the tail on
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon salt
Lime for garnish
- Set your grill to high or heat coals until red-hot.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl, then cover with the olive oil and salt. Toss gently to coat.
- Add the coconut and stir, covering the shrimp.
- Skewer shrimp, place directly over the hottest spot on the grill, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn shrimp and grill until cooked through, an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve alongside lime wedges.
- Main Dishes, Shellfish
- North American
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds