The best thing about this Summer recipe is there's absolutely no baking involved. And it's easily transported, so you can premake and take when you're heading to any dinner party — or as a special afternoon treat during a slow week.
- 4 cups whipped cream, homemade or store brand
1 tablespoon vanilla
8 sugar cookies
2 cups strawberries, sliced
4 pint mason jars
- Mix together the whipped cream and vanilla. You can make your own or cheat with a store brand.
- Use a round cookie cutter to trim the sugar cookies so they fit into the mason jars, reserving edges.
- Start layering with a spoon full of whipped cream at the base of the jar, then follow with one cookie, and then a layer of strawberries. Repeat, finishing with a final dollop of whipped cream.
- Crumble the cookie remnants and sprinkle over the top. Finish with a halved strawberry for a fresh dessert.
- Desserts, Whipped Cream
- North American
- 4 pint mason jars