Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff
The best thing about this Summer recipe is there's absolutely no baking involved. And it's easily transported, so you can premake and take when you're heading to any dinner party — or as a special afternoon treat during a slow week.
Strawberry Shortcake Stack
From Sarah Lipoff, POPSUGAR Food
- 4 cups whipped cream, homemade or store brand
1 tablespoon vanilla
8 sugar cookies
2 cups strawberries, sliced
4 pint mason jars
- Mix together the whipped cream and vanilla. You can make your own or cheat with a store brand.
- Use a round cookie cutter to trim the sugar cookies so they fit into the mason jars, reserving edges.
- Start layering with a spoon full of whipped cream at the base of the jar, then follow with one cookie, and then a layer of strawberries. Repeat, finishing with a final dollop of whipped cream.
- Crumble the cookie remnants and sprinkle over the top. Finish with a halved strawberry for a fresh dessert.
- Desserts, Whipped Cream
- North American
- 4 pint mason jars
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff