We've partnered with The Original Donut Shop® Coffee to help you #havemorefun with your coffee break by adding mocha-infused biscotti that will pair perfectly with your java.
If you crave crunchy bites during your coffee break each afternoon, give your taste buds something to savor with these mocha chip biscotti. A dash of flavorful The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular and a smattering of dark chocolate chips lend complexity to these satisfying snacks.
- 1 can cooking spray
2 tablespoons The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular, cooled to room temperature
1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
1 cup coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons clarified butter (ghee), softened
- Make 1 cup delicious The Original Donut Shop® Coffee, and set in refrigerator until room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets and set aside. Roughly chop dark chocolate and set aside.
- Blend together sugar, salt, baking powder, cocoa, and flour in a mixing bowl until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs and butter. Slowly add to flour mixture, blending in until fully combined.
- Slowly add in the coffee until completely incorporated into the dough. Add chopped chocolate and distribute throughout the dough.
- Separate dough into 2 equal-size balls. Roll out each dough ball with floured rolling pin onto a lightly floured surface until dough reaches 1/2-inch thickness and a rectangular shape. Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or to the point when the biscotti is golden and solid, not soft to the touch.
- Carefully cut dough into 3/4-inch strips, and place on a cookie sheet. Reduce oven heat to 300 degrees. Place back into the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until very lightly browned. Enjoy alongside your perfect cup of coffee.
- North American