- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
3 cups Corn Chex cereal
1/2 cup roasted peanuts
1/2 cup roasted unsalted cashews
1/2 cup toasted almonds
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2/3 cup sriracha
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 1/2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
- Into a large bowl, combine the cereals with peanuts, cashews, and almonds.
- In another mixing bowl, combine butter, soy sauce, sriracha, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger to make a sauce.
- Pour sauce over the cereal and nut mixture and toss until incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for an hour, being sure to stir the mixture every 15 minutes.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American
- 6 Servings
- Total Time
- 1 hour, 14 minutes, 59 seconds