I love mint chocolate chip ice cream, and the flavor pairs so well with Summer-fresh strawberries, turning into a delicious snack that gets better when mixed together in popsicle molds. Made with cashew milk, the pops are what you're craving when you are looking for a light treat.
- 3 cups Silk Vanilla Cashewmilk
3 fresh mint leaves
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Place the base of your ice cream maker in the freezer for at least 24 hours before making the ice cream.
- Add the cashew milk, mint, and sugar in a blender and pulse until the mint is dispersed.
- Pour into the ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's directions for freezing. Remove ice cream from the base and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Add the strawberries to the base of a blender and pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- To assemble the pops, place a spoonful of pureed strawberries in the mold, then top with the mint chocolate chip ice cream. Add another layer of strawberries and finish with more ice cream.
- Freeze overnight to set.
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American
- 4 pops
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds