The longer the base of the sangria sits, the stronger the flavor of the drink.
- 1 18.5 ounce bottle Pure Leaf Sweet Tea
1 lemon, sliced
1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1 apple, cubed
1 orange, sliced
1 peach, cubed
1 750 ml bottle Rosé
Sliced lemon for garnish
- Place the chopped and sliced fruit in a pitcher.
- Pour the Pure Leaf Sweet Tea over the fruit and let marinate in the fridge for up to 4 hours.
- Add the Rosé and serve over lots of ice.
- Garnish with additional slices of lemon.
- North American
- 8 servings
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff