13 Quotes From Camila Cabello That'll Inspire You to Be the Best Version of Yourself
Camila Cabello has never been one to shy away from speaking her mind and letting people know what she really thinks. Throughout her time in the spotlight, she has stayed true to herself, even if that meant leaving behind Fifth Harmony for a solo career.
The 20-year-old has been through a lot, as the name of her upcoming album says: The Hurting, the Healing, the Loving. Needless to say Camila has a lot to of wisdom to share, even at her young age. The quotes ahead ring so true, you might (might!) be tempted to get one or two as tattoos.
On Loving Yourself
- "There is no freedom like the freedom that comes from accepting yourself."
- "It's okay not to be perfect. Your imperfections are what make you you. And at the end of the day, people like real people, flaws and all. At least I do."
- "Pain is a monster fed by fear — the more afraid you are of it finding you, the more it'll grow."
- "When you can't find love, make it."
- "No matter what happens, be as kind as you can."
- "Feel everything. That is the difference between living and existing."
- "If you don't want to piss people off, be a vegetable."
On Being the Best Person You Can Be
- "If I could give any advice to girls that get hate when they have close friendships with a guy, it's that at the end of the day, all that matters is that you surround yourself with people that make you happy. If people around you hate on you for that, then they're not really people you want in your life anyway."
- "There are two kinds of people in the world: the ones that are relieved by this next sentence, and the ones that are worried: karma is real."
- "Believe in everything, just in case. My favorite word of all time is 'serendipity.' It means a 'fortunate accident' and it is the most important word in the world, because it taught me the only way to experience magic is to believe in it."
- "Be kind to people, keep people's secrets, be the one that answers the phone when nobody else does, make everyone feel important. No matter what happens, be as kind as you can."
On Falling in Love
- "I had to find my way out of sinking under the weight of it and it was the hardest thing I had to do. But I learned so much from everything this year and I think it made me a stronger person."
- "Love is the most lethal drug of all. Sometimes you will have to walk away from people you're addicted to."