Finding good pornography (we're talking steamy and ethical) is no small feat. Many porn sites are made with content that really only caters toward heterosexual men, meaning that finding a women-friendly site is more of a chore than a pleasure. Luckily, we know the best porn sites for women, and they're complete with passion-filled scenes ranging from soft- to hardcore and everything in the middle. NSFW GIFs, erotic films, sexy black and white photos, and more can be found on these sites, and damn, are they hot.
We separated these top adult websites into three categories, with ethical porn first, then free-access sites, and paid subscriptions last. Steamy, sensual, and super sexy, these sites will turn you on like never before. Have fun tonight exploring these eight suggestions ahead, and, of course, these links are definitely not safe for work. Enjoy!
Ethical Porn Sites
- Bellesa Plus: Self-described as the "Netflix of porn," Bellesa Plus is a paid-subscription service that "features the top content from 50+ premium porn channels, including Bellesa Originals TV Series and Movies such as Bellesa House (reality porn)." You can choose how much you want to pay per month ($15/month is the standard pricing), and the site will let you know how much you are contributing to the performers. Oh, and did we mention the site also offers erotica, articles about sexual health, and a sex-toy shop? Yup, this kind of porn feels good to watch. Subscribe here
- Lust Cinema: This adult online movie theater ($17/month) offers a unique range of modern films shot from a woman's perspective. Viewers can expect to see various body types and fantasies here, and enjoy feature-length films made by female directors. Subscribe here.
- OnlyFans: There's a good chance you've heard of OnlyFans. This subscription-based service lets consumers pay for content from the creators they want, making it like a social-media platform for porn. Since this content is self-produced, consumers pay the creator directly. That said, there are some aspects of the site that have those in the industry divided on whether OnlyFans should be considered "ethical porn," one being that the site is used by a wide range of content creators, not just those in the porn industry. Subscribe here.
- Dipsea: For less than $4 a month, this female-founded site lets you listen to steamy audio clips, all of which focus on female pleasure. With over 300 clips, you can find exactly what you want to listen to, from sexual escapades to soothing sounds and wellness guides. Consider Dipsea as your very own Audible, but for erotica. Subscribe here.
- Kink.com: Looking for something hot? This site has got it all. Explore your kinky side with every video you watch, and feel at ease knowing that each performer filled out a consent checklist of what they do and don't want to do before filming. If you like BDSM, Kink.com is for you. Subscribe here.
- Make Love Not Porn: Just as the name implies, this site is all about consent, love, and "real-life" sex. "Of the people, by the people, for the people, makelovenotporn.tv is you in all your #realworldglory," the site touts. You can join the site for free, with each video being $5 to rent. There are also different subscription services you can buy if you choose to do so. Subscribe here.
Free Porn Sites
- Lady Cheeky: This Tumblr favorite has over 175,000 followers for good reason. It features NSFW GIFs, videos, sexy black and white photos, and more tailored for women.
- We Love Good Sex: Lucie Blush's sex-centric page features everything from blog posts and erotic films (written and shot by her) to NSFW photos and illustrations, all from a woman's point of view.
- Porn 4 Ladies: This "romantic pornography" page is curated for women's pleasure, as its name suggests. Here you'll find "audiogasms," NSFW photos, GIFs, and illustrations of both men and women.
- Xtube: The cool thing about Xtube is that it doesn't assume you're a heterosexual man. As soon as you launch the site, you're asked for your sex and sexual preference to give you more of what you want.
Paid-Subscription Porn Sites
- Sssh.com: "A smart and sexy erotic destination for women, by women," Sssh.com (free preview or full membership starting at $20/month) features steamy stories, erotic photo galleries, and original movies you can even filter by level of explicitness.
- Dusk: This women-friendly site ($7/month) offers what they call "porna," featuring real chemistry, women's pleasure, and a focus on women's experiences all in high-quality videos.
- HotMoviesForHer: You'll find tens of thousands of made-for-women flicks on HotMoviesForHer ($25/month), with categories such as "All Girl" and "Plot Oriented."
— Additional reporting by Lauren Harano