Ren Atlantic Kelp Recycled Hand Wash & Lotion Set
While Ren has yet to make all of its product packaging 100 percent recyclable, we stan a brand that is doing the hard work to get there the right way. Its latest innovation comes by way of a metal-free pump housed inside the brand's Atlantic Kelp line, including a body wash and lotion. Each bottle is also made with 20 percent reclaimed ocean plastic, while the other 80 percent is made from recycled plastic bottles. Bonus: every Atlantic Kelp Recycled Hand Wash & Lotion Set ($35) comes inside a 100 percent recyclable FSC-approved gift box that uses biodegradable lamination and is printed with vegetable-based ink. We consider that one a win-win-win.