Another Day, Another Startlingly Gorgeous Appearance From Kate Middleton
If you feel like you've been seeing a ton of the royal couple lately, it's because you have. Kate Middleton and Prince William have been out and about fulfilling their duties as duke and duchess at a handful of high-profile events this week, including continued celebrations for Queen Elizabeth II, who rang in her 90th birthday. On Tuesday, the couple arrived in style at the secretary of state's annual garden party at Hillsborough Castle in Northern Ireland. Kate's cream-colored Day Birger et Mikkelsen jacquard outfit is one that may look familiar, as she's worn it to three royal wedding ceremonies in the past. She and Will greeted fans and attendees and also spoke to a group of soldiers.
Before heading to Northern Ireland, Will and Kate made a visit to the US Embassy in London; they paid their respects to the victims of the Orlando, FL, nightclub shooting. The pair took turns signing a message in the book of condolence, writing, "With our deepest condolences and with our thoughts and prayers to all those affected."
For more on the amazing Kate Middleton:
- The Best Pictures of the British Royals in 2016 — So Far!
- What Are Kate Middleton and Prince William Always Whispering About?
- Kate Middleton Can't Stop, Won't Stop Dazzling Us With Gorgeous Appearances
- Kate Middleton on "Very Cute" Princess Charlotte: She Has "Quite a Feisty Side"
- 25 Times Kate Middleton and Prince Harry Got a Kick Out of Each Other