5 Things You Should Know About The Bachelorette's Becca Kufrin
Becca Kufrin is no longer known as the girl who was on The Bachelor where that whole thing happened — she's the Bachelorette and ready to do the damn thing! As we mentally prepare ourselves for what is obviously going to be the most dramatic season ever, we're brushing up on our Becca facts. She's so much more than a pretty face, and whoever she winds up with better love animals, popcorn, and Pitch Perfect.
- She's a Minnesota girl. Becca is from Prior Lake and currently lives in Minneapolis. You can only take the girl out of the state for so long!
- She's a publicist. Becca works for Skyya as a senior account executive and seems to have the support of her team.
- She has an older sister named Emily. And they're very close! Becca will serve as maid of honor in her sister's September nuptials.
- She's a hardcore animal-lover. You would think that Max the Corgi was Becca's, but he's really her sister's dog. However, she hopes to have a dog with her partner one day.
- She has three tattoos. Becca has ink on her right foot, a cross on her right hand, and a bee or bug with wings on her left wrist. Maybe we'll find out the meaning behind them in the upcoming season?
The new season of The Bachelorette premieres on May 28!