- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons Meyer lemon juice
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely minced or crushed
3/4 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- For the salad:
- 4 cups finely chopped Tuscan kale, ribs removed
1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2/3 cup dried cranberries, soaked in hot water to hydrate
1 cup edamame beans, cooked and cooled
Fresh mint and basil
1/2 cup carrot shreds
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Add all dressing ingredients to a large salad bowl and whisk until combined.
- In the same bowl, add the kale, chickpeas, cranberries and edamame. Mince a handful of mint and a handful of basil leaves and toss them in, along with some carrot shreds.
- Toss salad well to combine and top with cherry tomatoes.
Source: Calorie Count
- Salads, Main Dishes
- North American
- 4 servings
- Calories per serving