- 4 cups chicken broth or chicken bone broth
2 cups diced carrot
4 cups chopped kale
6 ounces dried low-sodium soba noodles
4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Heat the chicken bone broth in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- When the broth boils, add the diced carrot, turn to a simmer, and cover. Simmer until the carrot begins to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Add the kale and soba noodles. Simmer until the soba noodles are cooked, about 6 more minutes.
- Divide into 2 portions and save 1 for lunch tomorrow.
- Drizzle each portion with 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil before serving.
Protein: 35.1 grams
Carbohydrate: 76.9 grams
Dietary Fiber: 6.264 grams
Total Sugars: 6.067 grams
Total Fat: 11 grams
- North American
- Makes 2 servings (second serving lunch)