What's not to love about high-intensity interval training? Not only does HIIT save you time, but it also burns tons of calories, both while you work out and after (even if you're doing nothing at all!). One of our favorite ways to HIIT is Tabata, a type of workout that combines 20 seconds of intense bursts of workouts with 10 seconds of rest in four-minute rounds. Does a short and effective workout sound good to you? Get started here.
- Printable Tabata workout: Take it with you; this printable Tabata workout may be the only thing you need to stay in shape. Packed with so many different types of moves, from backward lunges to burpees, so you don't get bored, this workout will keep you interested in your workout while you burn major calories.
- 10-minute, no-equipment Tabata: For an all-in-one workout, just press play. This 10-minute Tabata workout video combines two Tabata sets with a short warmup and cooldown to get you in and out in just 10 minutes! All you have to do is follow along.
- And another: Can't get enough of our Tabata workouts? This 10-minute Tabata video workout adds even more intensity to your routine. Play it back to back with the above or on its own for an effective, intense workout.
- Tabata mashup: Two classic moves, one killer workout. This Tabata mashup workout video combines 20 seconds of push-ups and 20 seconds of squats, along with short rest intervals, for a sweat-inducing HIIT workout.
- Eight-minute Tabata: Don't have time for a long workout? Tabata makes a great quick and effective workout for when time is limited. This eight-minute Tabata workout is basically two rounds of Tabata, so if you decide to do more, you can repeat the workout.
- Living room Tabata: Too hot, too cold, or wet to run outside? Amp up your cardio routine with this printable home Tabata workout. Perfect for any small space, it'll have you doing heart-rate-raising moves like mountain climbers and squat jumps to burn calories fast.
- 20-minute Tabata: If you're short on time, this do-anywhere workout will help you burn major calories in no time at all. A mix of cardio and bodyweight exercises done at high intensity will sculpt your body with no equipment necessary. Learn how to do the entire 20-minute Tabata-inspired workout here.
- 40-minute Tabata workout poster: Get serious at the gym — and be the inspiration to your fellow gym rats — with this intense, 40-minute Tabata superset workout you can print and take with you anywhere.
- Total-body Tabata: For a longer workout that will make you feel like you spent hours at the gym, go for this 30-minute full-body Tabata workout. Be warned: even the rest periods will sculpt muscles with targeted isometric exercises like planks and wall sits.