Single Straight-Leg Stretch
- Lie face-up on the mat, then lift your upper body up so your shoulders and upper back are off the mat. Bend your knees up to your chest to start the move.
- Straighten both legs so they are extended up toward the ceiling.
- Gently grab your right leg with both hands, going up as far as you can (thigh, calf, or ankle). Extend your left leg out perpendicular to your right leg.
- Gently pull your right leg toward your face, then swiftly switch legs so your left leg is up (with both hands on this leg) and your right leg is extended straight out. Gently pull on your left leg before you switch.
- Continue this "scissoring" motion for 10 reps per leg.