Single-leg bridges are the next level up from the glute bridge. >They require more stability in the hips, glute engagement, and lower back endurance to keep the hips level and the single leg elevated.
- Lie on your back, knees bent, arms straight alongside your body.
- Straighten your right leg as you press into your left heel, lifting your hips and leg up into a straight line from your shoulders to your heel.
- Engage your glutes and try to keep your hips level for 15 seconds.
- Lower your hips and leg to the ground and repeat on the left side.
- Do three sets with each leg, gradually adding time in increments of 5 seconds until you can hold for 30 seconds each side.