The Fab 5 From Queer Eye
- What to wear for Bobby: Bobby is a fan of short-sleeved button downs that have the sleeves rolled a little bit and are in a fun print. You can wear it with dark skinny jeans, and add in a utility belt to make it clear you're ready to build someone a house from scratch.
- What to wear for Karamo: Karamo pulls off white jeans like no other. Once you've got a great pair on hand, wear a denim shirt underneath a bomber jacket.
- What to wear for Tan: Tan is the fashion guru of the bunch, so you need to be looking on point. Wear a printed button-down shirt french-tucked into a pair of tastefully ripped skinny jeans, and pair with Stan Smith Adidas sneakers or boots.
- What to wear for Antoni: A graphic t-shirt of some kind with dark jeans, joggers, or even a pair of tan shorts. Antoni is also partial to cool sneakers. Maybe rock an apron to give your look an extra oomph.
- What to wear for Jonathan: Pull your long hair into a half-up, half-down style, and then you have a few options; casual Jonathan usually goes for t-shirts and skinny jeans with flip-flops, while his more fashionable looks are definitely daring. Don't be afraid of a plaid kilt paired with a tight black t-shirt, or even a pair of sock booties.