Do you have a serious MAC addiction? Allure reveals how to know if your obsession has gone too far.
Jeremy Scott Adidas, Air Jordans, Yeezys, iPhones — there are some things people will always stand in line for. And limited-edition MAC makeup is one of them. Between the Cinderella, Toledo, Miley Cyrus Viva Glam, and Mia Moretti collections of the last few months, it seems like the line outside the MAC store keeps getting longer and longer (and the eBay bids keep getting higher and higher). Here's how to know if you're one of the company's most crazed fans.
- You're not ashamed to stand in line for four hours for a blush. Because even if you freeze to death, you will go down wearing the Cinderella Coupe D'Chic powder.
- Or to set an alarm at an ungodly hour to preorder a crazy-good palette.
- And if you missed both of those opportunities, you are not above eBay.
- Even if you effing hate the people who buy up MAC products just to sell them on eBay.
- You get attached to limited-edition collections like girls who date guys who say they're "not looking for a relationship right now."
- There are also a good number of products you've never even touched. Like the Hello Kitty, Barbie, Fafi, or Wonder Woman compacts that you consider family heirlooms. And plan to give to your grandchildren — or be buried with.
- You deserve a plaque for the amount of money you've donated to the MAC AIDS fund. Even just from the number of celebrity Viva Glam lipsticks you've purchased.
- You cried a little when Candy Yum Yum lipstick from Quite Cute 2011 came back. But weren't that surprised since you made a bajillion of your friends and family sign a petition for it.
- You've seriously considered going to cosmetology school just for a MAC Pro membership. Just because you work at a law firm doesn't mean you don't deserve a full set of Acrylic Paints and Chromacakes.