9 Epic Halloween Costumes Inspired by Empire
Empire is on fire right now, with the hit TV show back for season four. We're so obsessed that we can't imagine a better way to pay tribute to the Lyon clan than by dressing up as them for Halloween. You can even get a whole group together for an epic costume featuring the family who harmonizes together but hardly lives in harmony.
- What to wear: Leather, fur, a skintight dress, and sky-high heels. The more outrageously fabulous, the better.
- How to act: Like you run the damn show, because you do.
- What to wear: A cool, casual button-down shirt and ripped jeans, plus cool facial hair.
- How to act: Like a sweet, sensitive singer with daddy issues.
- What to wear: Classic Boo Boo Kitty's look is a supertight dress, ladylike heels, and a structured bag.
- How to act: Judgmental.
- What to wear: A swanky double-breasted suit with a flashy tie and pocket square.
- How to act: Like you own the place but you haven't forgotten where you came from.
- What to wear: A posh hoodie and a gold chain with leather sweatpants.
- How to act: Sing "Drip Drop," and be a little bit of a cocky jerk.
- What to wear: Something skimpy, but not so skimpy that you can't dance.
- How to act: Sweet and genuine, but not like you're a doormat.
- What to wear: A nicely cut, tasteful suit in a dark color. Cufflinks, for sure.
- How to act: You're dapper, but disapproving, and chock-full of demons.
- What to wear: A long blond wig and bangs and a somewhat ladylike dress with heels.
- How to act: Like you have every right to be in this family, dammit.
- What to wear: Think luxe streetwear, like a sweatshirt with a fur shrug, plus nice jeans and heels. Style your hair into an architectural mohawk.
- How to act: Never put your phone down, except to periodically comment on how real things are getting in here.