- 1 3.4-ounce box vanilla-flavored JELL-O pudding mix
1 3.9-ounce box chocolate-flavored JELL-O pudding mix
4 cups milk
1 cup crushed graham crackers
1/2 cup minimarshmallows, chopped
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Using two mixing bowls, follow the directions to make the vanilla and chocolate JELL-O puddings. Place in the fridge, and let set for at least 20 minutes.
- Invite your child to count out 8 5-ounce dixie cups on a sheet tray.
- Scoop a spoonful of the crushed graham crackers and add to the base of each cup, creating the outside of the s'mores.
- Spoon the vanilla pudding over the graham cracker layer, encouraging your child to evenly divide between the cups.
- Next, sprinkle the marshmallows, followed with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- Ask your child to add the chocolate pudding to the cups, once again evenly distributing.
- Finish with a final sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, then place a paper lollipop stick in the center. Place in the freezer overnight.
- Once frozen, gently twist the pops to release from the cups or tear away to reveal the frozen s'mores treat. YUM!
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American
- 10 pudding pops
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff