- 1/2 cup pecan halves
4 tablespoons butter
1 egg white, beaten
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon cumin
4 Libby's Sliced Carrots Vegetable Cups or 1 can Libby's Sliced Carrots
1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg white, cayenne, and cumin. Add the pecans and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, chop into smaller pieces.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add butter, brown sugar, rosemary, and drained carrots.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the carrots. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Season the carrots with salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Put the carrots in a bowl with the pecans and toss to combine.
- Side Dishes
- North American
- 4 servings