Everyone loves frozen treats, and making your own gives you the chance to personalize them with flavors your kids love. This combination of lemon and blueberry is so classic, and the addition of JELL-O strawberry-flavored gelatin adds to the mix and makes these pops no-drip snacks.
- 1 3-ounce package JELL-O strawberry-flavored gelatin
1 cup boiling water
1 cup lemonade
1/2 cup blueberries, halved
- In a small mixing bowl, pour the boiling water over the JELL-O strawberry-flavored gelatin while whisking until everything has dissolved.
- Add the lemonade and stir.
- Ask your child to add the cut blueberries to molds, evenly distributing, which you can turn into a fun counting activity!
- Carefully pour the warm JELL-O strawberry-flavored gelatin into molds and set in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from molds and enjoy!
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American