- 1 3-ounce package of JELL-O gelatin, any flavor
1 1/2 cups boiling water
A variety of fruits sliced in chunks
Wooden skewers, pointed ends removed
- Mix together the JELL-O gelatin mix and boiling water in a mixing bowl, stirring until everything has completely dissolved.
- Pour into and 8x8 baking tray, and place in the fridge. You can use one single color or repeat directions with additional flavors. Refrigerate for three hours.
- Cut out sections of the JELL-O gelatin using cookie cutters, and place on a large serving platter. This is a great step for kids to help create the shapes for the wands! Surround with fruit and wooden skewers.
- Gently skewer the fruit and shapes and enjoy!
- Snacks, Kids
- North American
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff