Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff
The same PB&J gets a bit boring after eating it for the zillionth time, so turn your kid's lunch into something he looks forward to with this spin on traditional pizza. I love tucking a piece of leftover pizza in my daughter's lunch, but by the time she gets to eat, the crust is like cardboard. Swapping for tortillas keeps things easy to eat — and the spirals look so enticing!
Pizza Tortilla Spirals
From Sarah Lipoff, POPSUGAR Moms
You can personalize the spirals with your child's favorite pizza toppings — and this quick bite is delicious hot or cold. You can make several rolls to cut into spirals so you have grab-and-go lunch for your child all week.
- 1 8-inch tortilla
1 tablespoon pizza sauce
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1 teaspoon olives, sliced
1 basil leaf, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Cover the tortilla with the pizza sauce and then the cheese.
- Sprinkle on the olives and basil then roll the tortilla.
- Place on a foil covered sheet pan then bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before slicing and serving, or store in the fridge for grabbing when packing lunches.
- Snacks, Kids
- North American
- 6 spirals
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Sarah Lipoff