Mix up your child's regular lunch routine with waffles for lunch. And we're not talking the basics with maple syrup on the side — these are filled with cheese and pizza sauce for a really delicious bite. They take minutes to make and are sure to be a big hit at your house.
It's as easy as sandwiching together buttermilk biscuits, mozzarella cheese balls, and pizza sauce in your waffle maker.
- 1 tube buttermilk biscuits
4 mini mozzarella balls
1/4 cup pizza sauce
- Heat your waffle maker to medium-high heat.
- Slightly flatten one of the biscuits and place on the waffle maker. Top with one mozzarella ball and then a teaspoon of the pizza sauce.
- Top with another biscuit then close the waffle maker and bake until finished.
- Remove the waffle and let cool slightly before serving.
- Snacks, Kids
- North American
- 4 waffles
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds