All kids crave a cold drink on a hot day — especially fresh lemonade. And you can give that flavor a big boost thanks to lemon-flavored JELL-O gelatin and blueberries that pop in your mouth. Instead of making the mix with hot water, we found using sparkling water creates wonderfully effervescent results that your child will love!
- 1 3-ounce package lemon-flavored JELL-O gelatin
1/4 cup water
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 3/4 cups sparkling water
- Add the water and JELL-O gelatin to a small saucepan and heat until it has dissolved.
- Have your child add the blueberries to an 8x8-inch baking dish, and then add the sparkling water.
- Slowly pour the warm JELL-O gelatin into the dish, and gently stir until incorporated.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- North American