Nothing makes a great Summer get-together like the perfect party food. We've partnered with RITZ to share easy no-bake recipes that pack an impressive punch.
If you're looking to channel Americana vibes, try these baby blueberry cheesecakes. Not only are they adorable, but are easier to make than you'd ever think — no baking necessary!
- For filling:
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 8-ounce container of mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon
- For crumble:
- 9 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 18 ounces fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, mascarpone, vanilla, and lemon. Mix.
- While mixing, gradually add in sugar.
- Whip until light and fluffy and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, crumble graham crackers and add remaining filling ingredients.
- Pulse together until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- In a round glass container (like a ramekin or mason jar), add 1/2-3/4 inch of crumble filling and pack tightly.
- Top with 1 inch of filling and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, finish it off with a handful of blueberries and enjoy!
- Desserts, Cheesecake
- North American
- 8 servings