I absolutely love grilled ribs — but it's really about the sauce. And this combination of mango and grainy mustard is something you'll be dreaming about all Summer. Serve alongside a fresh salad and steaming corn on the cob and you have all the flavors of the season.
- For the sauce
1 mango, chopped
1 cup barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- For the ribs
3-4 pound rack of pork spareribs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- Place the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and pulse until smooth then divide the mixture in half.
- Cover ribs with salt and pepper and pre-bake for 1 hour at 325˚F.
- Remove ribs and baste with half the sauce.
- Grill over medium-low heat or until the ribs starting falling apart.
- Take off heat, cut ribs, and serve with remaining sauce.
- Main Dishes, BBQ
- North American