A fun drink is something to look forward to, which is why we partnered with Smirnoff Ice for this post.
Enjoy the sweet flavor of s'mores all year round thanks to this delicious milkshake that's filled with a boozy kick. The chocolate base is infused with vodka and chocolate liqueur — and a touch of graham cracker. After blending together, use a hand torch to toast the marshmallows before serving.
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream
1/2 cup ice cubes
1 graham cracker, plus another for garnish
1 ounce Smirnoff vodka
1 ounce chocolate liqueur
1 large marshmallow
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Place the chocolate ice cream, graham cracker, ice, vodka, and chocolate liqueur into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a glass then pound the remaining graham cracker into crumbs and sprinkle some over the top of the milkshake.
- Top with a marshmallow and use a hand torch to crisp the outside.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce, and more graham cracker crumbs, then enjoy!
- Drinks, Shakes
- North American
- 1 milkshake
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds