We've partnered with Three Olives Vodka to take your go-to green smoothie to the next level.
Green-smoothie-lovers, prepare yourselves, because your favorite post-workout snack just got a boozy upgrade. With the help of Three Olives Cucumber Lime Vodka and a few dashes of spirulina, a natural algae powder, this ombré beauty is totally #brunchgoals. Read on to see how to make it for yourself.
- 2 oz. Three Olives Cucumber Lime Vodka
1 1/2 frozen bananas
1/4 cup frozen pineapple
1/4 cup coconut yogurt
1 tbsp coconut milk
1 teaspoon spirulina
- For Toppings:
Dragon fruit, kiwi, coconut flakes, edible flowers, and white chia seeds
- In a food processor, combine Three Olives Cucumber Lime Vodka, frozen bananas, frozen pineapple, coconut yogurt, coconut milk, and 1/4 teaspoon spirulina. Blend until fully combined.
- After well-blended, scoop approximately 1/2 cup of the mixture into a separate bowl and set in the freezer for later.
- Add another 1/4 teaspoon spirulina to darken the mixture, blend, and set another 1/2 cup of the mixture in the freezer.
- Repeat step three two additional times, until you're left with four shades of green.
- From dark to light (or light to dark, your pick!), layer each part of the mixture in a clear glass.
- Top with kiwi, dragon fruit, coconut flakes, white chia seeds, and edible flowers.
Option: If you'd rather enjoy this recipe as a smoothie bowl, add the full teaspoon of spirulina in the food processor when mixing, transfer to a bowl, garnish, and enjoy!
- Drinks, Smoothies
- North American
- 1 serving
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds