Candy corn is a beloved Halloween treat, and it's the colorful inspiration behind these frozen treats. The ice pops look just like your favorite candies and are so wonderfully refreshing.
- 2 cups Vanilla Silk Cashewmilk
2 cups pineapple juice
2 cups orange juice
- Pour Silk Vanilla Cashewmilk 1/3 of the way up the molds then freeze until set, about 2 hours.
- Pour pineapple juice 1/3 of the way up mold, topping the cashewmilk. Pop in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Top off with orange juice and freeze until slushy, about 45 minutes.
- Add sticks to the pops and then freeze until set, about 1 hour.
- Dip mold in warm water to loosen ice pop and enjoy!
- Desserts, Frozen
- North American