Nothing makes a great Summer get-together like the perfect party food. We've partnered with RITZ to share easy no-bake recipes that pack an impressive punch.
This cheesy, creamy crab spread will pique the interest of any seafood-lover. Bursting with flavor and packed with tasty ingredients, even the most bite-size servings are guaranteed to satisfy — and leave you wanting more.
No-Bake Cheesy Crab Spread
From Sarah Lipoff, POPSUGAR Food
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon ranch dressing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 green onion, chopped
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
1/8 teaspoon paprika, for garnish
1 6-ounce can crab meat
Fresh dill for garnish
- Chop green onion and set aside.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, worcestershire, hot sauce, ranch, and crab meat in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add in cheese, 3/4 of onion, and lemon juice. Finish off with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with remaining green onion and serve.
- Dips, Appetizers
- North American