Nothing makes a great Summer get-together like the perfect party food. We've partnered with RITZ to share easy no-bake recipes that pack an impressive punch.
This cheesy, creamy crab spread will pique the interest of any seafood-lover. Bursting with flavor and packed with tasty ingredients, even the most bite-size servings are guaranteed to satisfy — and leave you wanting more.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika, for garnish
- 1 6-ounce can crab meat
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Chop green onion and set aside.
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, worcestershire, hot sauce, ranch, and crab meat in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add in cheese, 3/4 of onion, and lemon juice. Finish off with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with remaining green onion and serve.
- Dips, Appetizers
- North American