It's always so fun to have delicious game-day eats, that's why we partnered with Perdue for this post.
Game day will never, ever be the same again after you make this recipe. It's everything you love about nachos layered on top of crispy chicken wings. It's a fun spin — and it looks stunning. Double the recipe to make sure you have enough for everyone or simply make a plate for movie night.
- 2 pounds Perdue chicken wings
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon flour
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup black beans
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Rinse the chicken wings then pat dry. Sprinkle with the taco seasoning and arrange in a single layer on a sheet tray. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes.
- While the chicken wings are cooking, make the cheese sauce by adding the vegetable oil and flour to a small sauce pan. Stir while heating for a couple of minutes.
- Whisk in the milk then bring to a simmer. Turn off heat and stir in the cheese. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and arrange on a plate. Drizzle with the cheese sauce and then layer on the beans, salsa, and jalapeño.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American
- 2 servings
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds