I love chicken on the grill, but sometimes it's pretty basic — and it can really dry out. Give it a tasty marinade with yogurt, chipotle, lime, and honey. The flavor sinks into the chicken and is finished with reserved sauce for dipping the grilled kebabs.
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 1 hour before placing on the hot grill.
- 1 cup Chobani® Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup water
1 chipotle in adobo sauce
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 pound chicken breasts, cubed
- Place the yogurt, water, single chipotle, lime, honey, and salt in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour half the mixture over the chicken and toss until coated. Cover and let marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat, then skewer 3-4 cubes of the chicken.
- Place directly on grill grates and cook 4-5 minutes per side. Continue grilling until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Arrange around the reserved dipping sauce and enjoy!
- Main Dishes
- North American
- 12 mini kebabs
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds