Nothing makes a great Summer get-together like the perfect party food. We've partnered with RITZ to share easy no-bake recipes that pack an impressive punch.
For fool-proof appetizers to serve during that in-between time when everyone's craving a filling snack, let cream cheese pinwheels be your go-to. Made with savory, flavorful ingredients in colorful spinach wraps, we know your guests will be reaching for these.
Cream Cheese Pinwheels
From Sarah Lipoff, POPSUGAR Food
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese
4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 green onion, finely sliced
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 spinach tortillas
- Slice green onion and crumble bacon. Set aside.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on all 4 tortillas and top with dijon mustard.
- Layer bacon, green onion, and cheese on each tortilla, leaving a half inch at the end.
- Add ground pepper to taste.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch strips and roll to create a pinwheel.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- North American