There's a reason deviled eggs show up at every kind of party — they're easy to whip up and make for one gorgeous platter setting. If you already mastered this fuss-free deviled egg recipe, we've found seven more options from Martha Stewart that are just as easy to make. So whether you're a novice or guru in making deviled eggs, the recipes below will cater to everyone's taste buds (with little to no effort on your part).
1. Watercress-Horseradish Deviled Eggs: For a fresh and Spring-like filling, add chopped watercress and horseradish to your yolk mixture of mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar.
2. Tomato-Pimenton Deviled Eggs: To make this filling, simply add tomato paste and pimenton to your yolk mixture. Mix all the ingredients together and press through a sieve to make it smooth, then pipe it back onto the egg whites.
3. Smoked Salmon-Radish Deviled Eggs: To make this salmon goodness, all you need to do is add in smoked salmon and minced radishes to your mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar base.
4. Roasted Pepper-Thai Chile Deviled Eggs: For a spicy kick, add roasted peppers, minced red Thai chile, and coarse salt to your yolk mixture.
5. Olive-Garlic Deviled Eggs: For a satisfying Mediterranean flavor, add in olives and garlic to your basic yolk mixture of mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar.
6. Miso-Sriracha Deviled Eggs: To bring out the salty and umami notes in your deviled eggs, mix soy sauce, miso paste, and sriracha into the yolk mixture.
7. Avocado, Anchovy, Caviar Deviled Eggs: For an unexpected trio of flavors, stir in an avocado and some anchovy paste into your yolk mixture. Avocado brings texture while the anchovies give the filling a deep base note. Garnish with trout roe for a subtle fishy taste.