Disneyland Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
The Gooiest Snickerdoodle Cookies You'll Ever Taste
There's no better feeling than strolling down Main Street USA in Disneyland, a Mickey balloon in one hand and mouth-watering food aromas from all over the park wafting your way. Thanks to our friends at Six Sisters' Stuff, you can enjoy Disneyland's delicious snickerdoodle cookies in the comfort of your own home!
What is it about all the smells and yummy food at Disneyland?! I swear you walk down Main Street USA and you are engulfed by 15 different amazing smells, making you wander into the shops and bakeries and buy one of everything! Things just taste better at Disneyland, including something as simple as a snickerdoodle cookie!
There are so many fun copycat Disney recipes online, so I decided to put this one to the test. Our mom has a killer snickerdoodle recipe, so I wanted to see how this one compared . . . I will put my rating down at the bottom of the recipe so that you can try it out for yourself without my opinion getting in the way.
I love snickerdoodles and these were probably some of the best that I have ever had. I would say that they are as good as my mom's (but don't tell her that!). They were barely crunchy on the outside but nice and soft on the inside.
Disneyland's Snickerdoodle Cookies
3 1⁄2 cups flour
1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
2 cups sugar
1⁄4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix well. Add the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated.
- In another small bowl, mix together cinnamon and sugar for the topping.
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls and roll in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place dough ball on a greased baking sheet and flatten (I used the bottom of a glass to lightly flatten my cookies).
- Sprinkle the tops of the cookies with additional cinnamon/sugar mixture, then bake for 7-8 minutes. Do not overbake these.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool.
- Desserts, Cookies
- North American
- 60 cookies
- Total Time
- 22 minutes, 59 seconds