Barbecues aren't just about burgers, which is why we partnered with KRAFT to bring you this unique recipe you can make on the grill.
I love hosting a barbecue. The smell of roasting meats, the mingling of crisp hot dogs and cold ketchup, and maybe a beer or two can transform a Saturday afternoon into a memorable event. But it's not just burgers and grilled chicken that can grace the top of your grill — you can make pizza, too. And it's easier than you think.
Get a bit of help from a metal pizza pan, which goes directly onto the grill. Layer on toppings, and you'll have melty pizza in minutes to serve alongside your favorite barbecue foods.
- Pizza dough
1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1 cup spinach, chopped
1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
1 roma tomato, sliced
6 slices KRAFT provolone cheese
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together the pesto and pizza sauces.
- Coat the metal tray with vegetable oil, and spread out the pizza dough.
- Cover the pizza with the sauce, and layer on the spinach, mushrooms, and tomato slices.
- Top with the cheese, and place on the grill.
- Cook until the bottom of the pizza is browned and the cheese has melted. Remove from the metal pan and serve.
- Main Dishes, Pizza
- North American
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds