Getting together with friends is a festive way to celebrate Fall, which is why we partnered with Chobani® Greek Yogurt for this post.
Set the table for a delicious brunch gathering that captures the beauty of crisp, swirling leaves and all the Fall flavors we love. You can really elevate the occasion with personalized DIY essentials that make hosting friends special. From crafting chalkboard mugs that guests can leave messages on to delicious pancakes thanks to Greek yogurt made with real pumpkin, this is how to celebrate the change of season.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup whole milk
3/4 cup Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt
Maple syrup and berries, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, pumpkin puree, and milk.
- Add egg, pumpkin puree, and milk mixture to the large bowl with dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to combine lightly.
- Add Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt to mixture and continue to combine lightly with a wooden spoon.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray and pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto pan for each pancake. Cook until edges set and bubbles appear on surface, about 2 minutes. Flip to brown the other side.
- When done, transfer to a large plate and serve with maple syrup and berries.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Pancakes/Waffles
- North American