Afternoon cravings can stop you from being able to concentrate on anything. When hangry brain kicks it, the only thing that matters is something sweet or savory to fill the nagging void. Well, we found the most delicious snack that makes everything better in only a matter of minutes. Once you make these cute cake pops, you'll have a hard time not making batches and batches at a time.
It all starts with a single Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownie that packs five grams of fiber into one 90-calorie bar. After it gets rolled into a little ball, creating a delicious base, a quick dip in melted vanilla baking chips and a coating of Funfetti sprinkles finish the little snacks. Beyond delicious.
- 1 Fiber One Low-Calorie Brownie Bar
- 1/2 cup vanilla baking chips
- 1/4 cup Funfetti sprinkles
- Roll the brownie into a ball, then add a stick.
- Melt the vanilla baking chips in the microwave for 25 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper, and pour the Funfetti sprinkles into a small dish or bowl.
- Dip the brownie pop in the melted baking chips, then the sprinkles, and place on the baking tray. Let set for 5 minutes, then eat!
- Use the leftover melted chips and sprinkles to make more delicious pops, so you have a couple for snacking on another day.
- 1 cake pop
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
More From Fiber One
Click for more new and exciting Fiber One products