- Pizza dough
1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon pesto sauce
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1 cup spinach, chopped
1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
1 roma tomato, sliced
6 slices KRAFT provolone cheese
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together the pesto and pizza sauces.
- Coat the metal tray with vegetable oil, and spread out the pizza dough.
- Cover the pizza with the sauce, and layer on the spinach, mushrooms, and tomato slices.
- Top with the cheese, and place on the grill.
- Cook until the bottom of the pizza is browned and the cheese has melted. Remove from the metal pan and serve.
- Main Dishes, Pizza
- North American
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: Sarah Lipoff