- 12 chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 3/4 cup Grey Poupon Savory Honey Mustard, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450°F, and then toss chicken with 1/2 cup of the mustard.
- Place the wings in a single layer on a foil-lined baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, brushing with the remaining mustard during the last 5 minutes of the baking time.
- Poultry, Appetizers
- 24 1-piece servings