We've partnered with Weight Watchers to share takeout-style recipes that will keep your wellness plan on track. The brand new Weight Watchers Freestyle™ program now includes more than 200 Zero SmartPoints® foods, from skinless chicken and turkey breast, to eggs, fish, seafood, beans, tofu, nonfat plain yogurt, and so much more! Now you can count less and enjoy more.
Even in the dead of Winter, this dish just looks and tastes like sunshine — and it's hero ingredient has Zero Points®! It comes together in just 25 minutes and can be made even brighter with a garnish of lime wedges and extra cilantro.
- 2 cups packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
3 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
4 teaspoons water
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) table salt, divided
2 sprays cooking spray
4 small corn tortillas, 4 inches each
6 ounces (about 12 large) uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine slaw mix, cilantro, mayonnaise, water, lime juice, chipotle chilies, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, then set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, then heat over medium-high heat. Add tortillas and cook until crisp and golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove tortillas and set aside.
- Off heat, coat the same skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with cumin and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt, then add shrimp to skillet. Cook shrimp until lightly browned and cooked through, turning once, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place a tortilla on each of 4 serving plates and evenly divide slaw mixture over top. Top each with 3 shrimp and serve.
Serving size: 1 tostada
- Main Dishes
- North American
- Serves 4
- Total Time
- 24 minutes, 59 seconds