We've partnered with Three Olives Vodka to bring you the drink you'll be sipping on all Summer long.
Have your millennial pink and drink it, too! If you need confirmation that the color is here to stay, at least for Summer, look no further than this bubble cocktail. It combines all of our favorite things to create a dreamy treat you won't be able to resist.
- 3 ounces Three Olives Fresh Watermelon Vodka
- 4 cups strawberry juice (blended strawberries, sugar, and water; strained)
- 3 cups watermelon juice (blended watermelon; strained)
- 4 cups coconut milk
- Tapioca pearls
- Garnish with:
- Strawberry Pocky
- Millennial pink sprinkles
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the tapioca pearls with 1/4 cup hot water and let sit overnight to soften.
- Next, chop watermelon or use a melon scoop and blend until liquified. Strain watermelon through a sieve to remove seeds and set aside.
- Separately, chop strawberries and blend with water and sugar until liquified and set aside. Adjust the amount of sugar in this step to your sweetness preference.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 2 ounces of the strawberry juice, 1 ounce of watermelon juice, and 1 1/2 ounces of Three Olives Fresh Watermelon Vodka. Add ice and shake.
- To serve, place 1 to 2 tablespoons of the softened tapioca pearls in the bottom of your glass and fill glass 3/4 full with coconut milk. Fill the remainder of the glass with the vodka and fruit mixture.
- Stir to create that perfect hue of millennial pink. Garnish with Pocky or a slice of watermelon and enjoy!
- Drinks, Cocktails
- 6 servings
- Cook Time
- 30 minutes